It is Time for the American People to Call for the Removal of Obama out of the Oval Office
Tonight Tuesday at 6 pm (PT) Obama will address his 2014 State of the Union Speech, another round of empty slogans.
Before he came to power as President, Obama made many promises for change, let’s take a look at some of the chronic indecisiveness, amateurism, and lack of strategic vision of the Obama Administration:
- closing gap between rich and poor ——– Today the gap has become the biggest ever
- immigration laws ———————– Nothing has happened as yet
- gun control ———————– Nothing has happened as yet
- climate control ———————– Nothing has happened as yet
- Health ———————– Out of 45 million uninsured Americans only 3 million have signed up in the Obama-care program – much ado about nothing!
- and the list goes on …………
- Egypt: supported Muslim Brotherhood led by Morsi against the will of the Egyptian people
- Libya-Benghazi Scandal: in which US ambassador & three Americans were murdered in an Al-Qaeda terrorist act as a result of the lack of preparation for the anniversary for Sept. 11 and the State Department’s repeated denials of requests for security. In the aftermath of the murder White House desperately tried to avoid saying that al-Qaeda was responsible.
- Syria: 3 years of Obama’s (intentional) watch-and-wait strategy has directed and turned a domestic struggle for democracy and freedom into a regional religious and sectarian war.
- Iran: About 5 years ago Obama ignored the Iranian oppositions’ plea for support, instead last year he joined the most active state sponsor of terrorism, the IRI. The Mullahs’ regime under severe economic pressure was experiencing instability and its final days of survival; however in such a critical historic event Obama comes to Mullahs’ rescue and throws them an economic life line (i.e., sanction relief) by cutting an interim agreement, which only provides a partial pause in aspects of Mullahs’ nuclear program. The agreement bears credible executive flaws, given the Mullahs’ infamy records on domestic and international level, bycutting such a deal Obama has actually invited dire strategic consequences, which ranges from existential threat toward the regional countries, to nuclear proliferation in the Middle East, strengthening of forces of radicalism and terrorism in the region, and most importantly a fundamental weakening of the U.S. position in the world.
It is time for the American people to call for the removal of this president out of the Oval office.